Raid Dungeon

• The Cairos raid dungeon has been created to expand the endgame content on this server. Playing more than one character in this dungeon is nearly impossible since you need to control yourself alot and in different way to dodge attacks etc. To defeat the dungeon it's recommend and necessary to bring 7-8 players. The drops are bound within the group of participants. In addition every boss rewards the participants with 5 Raid Chips each (max. 40 in total) of which you need 30 for one part of the Executioner/Yggdrasil Set. Defeating the entire raid (all 3 bosses) enables the team to buy an entire Set. So if your Guild does not have 7-8 individuals with 570 Gearscore + on their Chars you may not have the option to run this dungeon.

This hasn't been a problem in the past when the dungeon was released (~500-600 daily peak). In the current state of the server (~250 daily peak) it's hard to find 7-8 people to run it (according to me informations "Kappa" is the only guild that runs it - a guild which was testing the dungeon before it was released and therefore has more informations about how to do it).

This threat is supposed to be a plea to the GMs and so on which already offered us their help to complete the dungeon. Change it in a way that a smaller group of people can run it.

My suggestions:

- Make it easier in a way that a group of 4 people can do it.

- To remain its difficulty set max count of participants to 4, so that 8 people wont have an easy time completing it.

- The group of 4 people will only need half the drops possible. So either increase droprate for smaller groups/ do it in a way that only items for the participating classes can drop - which i think is not possible / OR make them tradeable in any way (tradeable for 10min. or smth.) so that any drop has value

I am not sure what the best way is but I think my suggestion is directing in the right way.

• So First of all: It would be a very very bad Idea to decrease the amount of players who can enter to 4, you need 1 tank 1 heal, 1 physical and 1 magical so you wouldnt have any chance on creating varying groups.

In my opinion it shouldnt be that hard for a guild to find 7-8 players, even though they maybe dont have all 570 gs, you can help them reach that.

Yes Kappa is the only Guild running Raid at the Moment and no we werent testing it beforehand, otherwise it wouldnt be that buggy. But if you need help with Raid, feel free to hit me up, so we can help you. Dean already offered his and Numys help for MyDirtyHobby.

I think the Dungeon itself is pretty good as it is, the only exception being the useless weapons u drop and cant do anything with, I think it would be a good idea to be able to trade these weapons for raid crystals, not even that many, just so they at least serve a little purpouse and arent completely useless, because 3p is nothing when youre at the lvl to do raid.

• I think the Dungeon itself is pretty good as it is, the only exception being the useless weapons u drop and cant do anything with, I think it would be a good idea to be able to trade these weapons for raid crystals, not even that many, just so they at least serve a little purpouse and arent completely useless, because 3p is nothing when youre at the lvl to do raid.

I like the idea to convert useless weapons

no we werent testing it beforehand

Dean approved me that Baloo was testing the dungeon before release because they needed more people