Patch Notes 2.0.0
All permanently bans have been lifted.
A lot of people told us to wipe Ignite Flyff for a new beginning, we don't like wipes but we can start with a second cluster! Ignite Flyff will get a second Cluster called Spark which will run on the same base as Ignite Flyff, we removed the PK channel from Spark Server.
As the poll stated, the server will go under a rate change. Penya will remain as is, this has been expressed by not only staff but also players that this rate is already
in a state that is high for a low rate server. The main changes this update focuses on is EXP, Drop and Upgrading.
x20 ~ x40
x5 ~ x10
+4 50% -> 58%
+5 40% -> 47%
+6 30% -> 36%
+7 20% -> 25%
+8 10% -> 12%
+9 5% -> 7%
+10 2% -> 5%
+6 0.9% -> 1.5%
+7 0.7% -> 1.0%
+8 0.5% -> 0.9%
+9 0.3% -> 0.5%
+10 0.1% -> 0.3%
+13 6% > 6.5%
+14 5% > 6%
+15 4% > 5%
+16 3% > 4%
+17 2% > 3%
+18 1% > 2%
+19 0.7% > 1.4%
+20 0.1% > 0.3%
+7 0.78% > 0.88%
+8 0.39% > 0.59%
+9 0.2% > 0.4%
+10 0.1% > 0.3%
- Adjusted the drop rates from following Monsters: Chief Keokuk, Basilisk of the Great Maw, [General] Razgul
- Fixed the Attack Rate from Ultimate Ancient Staff
- Added Exotic Dishes to [Divinity Exchanger] Gregor
- Added Player House Furnitures to [Divinity Exchanger] Gregor
- Beginner Chips will now drop until level 90
- Fixed the permanent Healing from Holy Knight
- Decreased the HP from Iblis's Perpetrator from 500m to 200m, lowered block rate
- You should be able to Drop 105 Set's in Asmia as well
- Battleground now has a Level Requirement
- Fixed Triple Shot and Silent Shot
- Kyoris is not stun-able anymore
- Fixed the client crash when using the X in the guild warehouse
- Fixed a bug with the in-game switch tool and jewelerys
- Increased Heal from Remantis Laccotte from 200k -> 300k
- Changed all Lucky Card Box drop rates to 5%
- Changed all Level 10 Recipes drop rates to 3% on all difficulties
- Changed all Level 15 Recipes drop rates to 2% on all difficulties
- Changed all Level 20 Recipes drop rates to 1% on all difficulties
- Reduced required dust to make unique Dryad/Kalgas from 100/100 to 50/50
- Added 5% PvP Damage on Special INT Mastery
- Decreased Cooldown from Soul of Rhisis from 5 to 3 minutes
- Decreased Absorbed Damage from Soul of Rhisis from 600k -> 500k
- Decreased Sleep duration to 4 seconds in pvp
- Changed Duration from Sneaker from 2s -> 3s
- Changed Duration from First Blood from 2s -> 3s
- Increased Hit of Penya Damage by 50%
- Added a penalty for Bow damage to Dark Illusion
Please remember balance changes can happen at any time; these changes are not permanent.
We are working with a team of some players to improve the PvP / PvE balance
The idea is to create a continuable dungeon system implementing new, challenging bosses using extensive mechanics. Raid dungeons should be based on IDs which reset periodically ( once in a week ). It is meant to replace the poor party dungeon implementation by official Flyff to defeat RNG and make dungeon runs worthwhile.
Cairos Dungeon Requirement:
Level 145 - 150
Gear Score: 550
An ID will be assigned to the competing group in the dungeon once the first boss is killed.
Beforehand, players will have a “clean” ID meaning they can enter with whatever group they
want. As soon as an ID is assigned, players will only be able to compete with people having the same ID.
To continue a dungeon with a different group, all new group members must have a clean ID. For ID transfer to take place, the leader of the party must have the ID to continue and must have entered the dungeon. Following players with a new ID will be prompted if they want to take over the party leader's ID to progress further. It is necessary for the leader to be in the dungeon for ID transfer to take place. Players with different IDs can not continue the dungeon together in one group ( e.g. they have to go on with their original group/look for people with a fresh ID to transfer )
Raid A kills 2 bosses in the dungeon. On the second raid day, they kill the 3rd boss. Player B can not attend on the second raid day.
Player B can:
- Kill the 3rd boss with a clean ID group before the second raid day. All the people in the clean ID group will now have the ID of raid A. All other players from raid A won't be able to do the 3rd boss since it was killed by the clean ID group with player B.
- Continue with the original raid group when they're back
- Not participate in a different group having a different ID on the dungeon
ID reset happens once a week. Players currently in a affected dungeon will be warned 60 minutes, 45 minutes, 30 minutes and 10 minutes before ID reset takes place. When ID reset takes place, all players in a dungeon will be forcibly teleported out of the dungeon and all dungeons will be reset.
( Meaning all players now have clean IDs and can start the dungeon from the beginning )
ID Item Bind
Coming with the new raid dungeons, a new mechanism of binding items is implemented. Dungeon drops can be bound to an instance group and are not eligible for unbinding.
Said items can be traded within the raid group for a specified amount of time. Players eligible for the trade must:
- Be in the same party as the player who initially picked up the drop
- Must be in the same dungeon
- Must be in a specified range near the pickup
Boss X drops an instance-bound knuckle. Player A picks it up. Eligible for trades are:
- Player B who survived the boss fight and stands near Player A
- Player C who died in the fight but is still around player A
- NOT Player D who died and revived to lodestar
- NOT Player E who did not enter the dungeon
- NOT Player F who joined the party afterwards and joined the ID
Inferno weapons are the new lv150 weapons. These will no longer be upgraded by sunstones / shining oricalcums.
These will drop from the Raid Dungeon following the system above.
To upgrade your inferno weapons, you must obtain Raid Chips from the Cairos Raid Dungeon and exchange them for the upgrading materials in
Flaris. The exchange NPC will be located next to the dungeon entrance.
You will only need to buy the scrolls to upgrade your weapon, they work like sunstones / moonstones, and they have a 100% success rate so there is
no chance for the upgrade to fail and no need for a protection scroll. This works the same for the Upgrade and Piercing scrolls.